|Date Added:||7 August 2012|
|File Size:||35.23 Mb|
|Operating Systems:||Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
Since I was getting no output of any kind before it was very difficult to troubleshoot the issue, but now I have a stacktrace and it appears that the webapp does not have access to the jdbc driver in its classpath when it is deployed.
This is why I was forced to use datasources rather than failev in the first place. This error only comes up when I have this statement in my context. I’m running linux and launching using an rc. It is my understanding that this means the jar should be available to any webapp that attempts to use it.
Upvote good content, downvote spam, don’t pollute the discussion with things that should be settled in the vote count. I have jconsole working, but I don’t javax.naming.naminggexception anything related to proxool.
Tomcat 7 : NamingException ClassNotFoundException tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory
I suspect I’ve got enough info now to fix the issue but, as I said, I haven’t had time to toy with it yet. I can not understand why this application acts as though it can not find the class it’s looking for.
I’ve also tried javax.naming.namingexceptioh the file to the shared. I’m confused on how classpaths work in tomcat. Wow that makes so much sense! OK – Number of results: The JDBC driver has to be visible to the same classloader as the data source factory itself. I tried with the settings below and still get no where. I’m working with the developers to upgrade.
[SOLVED] Get Java Error ‘Unable to create initi | Alfresco Community
I have a couple quick questions of things I javax.naming.nammingexception to clear up about this if you don’t mind. At this point I can think of no legitimate reason this webapp can not find org.
I get the same errors. JDBC and it’s driving me batty. I’ll report back if I get results.
java – Enabling JMX for proxool with tomcat – Server Fault
I jaavax.naming.namingexception to debug using the below code. I have been struggling with this for almost 3 days. If you run through catalina. I’ve asked about this previously and I got no responses.
These have separate subreddits – see below. I am leaning towards the possibility of a bug.
Unexpected exception resolving reference java. BasicDataSourceFactory Submitted by mark.